Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I LOVE....Louis Vuitton AND Miu Miu and their Fall 2010 Collections








I've been Thirsty for a month now......And Finally enter Miu Miu and Louis Vuitton's collections for Fall 2010. I almost thought my styling would be of a naked kind for the next season... Thank God I got some inspiration since Naked is SO OVER. Lara Stone naked is SO OVER. Lara fully Clothes=NOW.

I need clothes and Loads of it. I want layering of fabrics, prints, colors in all sorts of references to the past And future! With cute accessories (Amaziiiing ones at LV) to match.

Beauty Now: Bare faced with a Sheen to it that comes with Taking Care of Oneself. Louis Vuitton and its models= Perfection in my eyes.

Image 1-3 Louis Vuitton and 4-7 Miu Miu.

X
alice
(all images from Style.com)



No comments: