Monday, December 28, 2009

My First Credit as Market Associate!


THE TOSCANIS: Oliviero Toscani, center, the Italian photographer best known for his Benetton ads, is married to Kirsti Toscani, a 1970's cover model. Their son, Rocco, 23, is studying photography, while Lola, 18, and Ali, 15, took a bow last summer in French Vogue. Here, the happy fashion clan is at their favorite picnic spot in Tuscany, looking as they should -- marvelous. On women, from left: Lola wears a Cynthia Steffe jacket, $570. At Saks Fifth Avenue. Piazza Sempione skirt, $400. At Frances Heffernan, Winnetka, Ill. On Ali, Piazza Sempione top, $610. At Bergdorf Goodman. Marc by Marc Jacobs skirt, $158. At Marc Jacobs. On Kirsti, Piazza Sempione jacket, $845, top, $900, and skirt, $340. Jacket at Saks Fifth Avenue. Top at Bergdorf Goodman. Skirt at James Davis, Memphis. On Rocco, Penguin shirt. Market associate: Lindha Jacobsson.

Basically I requested the clothes and then i sent it to Italy:) This beautiful family styled themeselves. For me it was my first "bigger" project I had when I worked at The New York Times Magazine.

W/ Love
Lindha Portman Sagum

No comments: